LIEBSTER AWARD!

1

 I am really happy and super excited for today's post! For my surprise I found that one lovely lady nominated me for the Liebster award:) To begin with a big thanks to Sarah Golez from WSW for nominating my blog with this award!The Liebster Award means a lot to me as I started my blog  and it's great to know that people like my blog and actually think that it deserve to be nominated!
For those who don't already know what a Liebster Award is ... it's an award given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers from other bloggers. It's an opportunity given to new bloggers, to promote their blogs, let people know more about them and also interact with other bloggers as they have to nominate 11 bloggers with the Liebster Award. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing




Each nominee should follow 5 rules:
  1. Share 11 things about  yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you
  3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have less than 200 Google Friend Connect Followers and be told via comment on their blog
  4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers that were nominated 
  5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back their blog

11 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT MIMI


1.I can't start my day without coffee! 
2. I have a beautiful, talented, and amazing  sister and I love with all my heart! She is my best friend and sister. 
3.I'm a mother of 2 lovely kids/girl and boy/!
4.I ADORE maxi dresses and skirts!This style is very much a part of my wardrobe.I have 43 maxi dresses and 20 maxi skirts!
5.My favourite colours are purple and red!
6.I love decorations and handmade stuff! .
7.Butterflies are my inspiration!!!
8.I like ti use and reuse old clothes-whether i use them just as they are or i have them transformed ,or transform them myself.
9.I use organic products and also try to spend more time in nature with my kids!
10.This blog is my little escape from reality.
11.When i travel and open a soap in a hotel,I always take it back home at the end of my vacation!

Sarah questions:

1. What is the most random excuse you've ever used?
Hm.....SORRY! XOXOXO
2. What kind of blogger do you want to be?
I 'm a fashion blogger and  that i want to be!
3. Who is your favorite blogger or what is your favorite blog?
My favourite blogger is Zorannah and i have many favourite blogs!
4. How long have you been blogging?
 I started my blog 10 month ago!
5. What is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Actually i can't remember!Maybe "Alice in Wonderland"
6. Who are 3 people you want to meet? dead or alive.
Olivia Palermo,Victoria Beckham and Jonny Depp
7. What is your favorite time of the day, morning, noon, night?
My favourite time of the day is morning and afternoon!
8. What is your favorite TV show?
"Project Runaway" 
9. What personal item can't you live without?
Masterpieces:jeans,top and jeans jacket!
10. What is the most important advice anyone has ever given you?
Be yourself!!!!
11. Do you believe that secrets can be kept forever?
No i don't!

MY QUESTIONS

1.What can people learn from your blog? 
2.Describe your style in 3 words
3.Two clothing items that you can't live without?
4.What's your favourite book?
5.Why do you love blogging?
6.List 5 words that describe you
7.What is your favourite beauty product?
8. If you could only eat three things for the rest of your life what would they be?
9. Describe your ideal perfect day.
10. What is your favorite fashion trend?
11. What fashion trend do you wish never happened?

...And now my 11 nominees!
In the last month I have found so many interesting blogs (most of them new) but I only get to nominate 11.

1.Boyana - http://www.snowwhiteinwonderland.com/
2.Aishly - http://stylel4b.blogspot.com/
3.Cayli - http://nightchayde.blogspot.com/
4.Veronica - http://www.veronicalovesfashion.com/
5.Morganne - http://morgannenikole.blogspot.com/
6.http://undefinedways.blogspot.com/
7.Fashionista-not - http://fashionistanot.blogspot.com/
8.Karen - www.hablemosfashion.blogspot.com
9.Monica - www.awedbymonica.blogspot.com
10.Vania - www.vaniasdecorations.blogspot.com
11.Bevin & Alayna ://www.holeinjeanpocket.com/

Please leave a link with your Liebster Award post, so that I can check it out! Really looking forward for your answers and getting to know you a little better:) Congratulations to all of you. Mimi


1 коментар

  1. Hii!

    Thank you so much for the nomination, I really appreciate it! I will try to follow the rules because it's still a little confusing to me but definitely exciting! :)

    http://stylel4b.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване

Instagram

© Mimi's fashion moments. Design by MangoBlogs.